HEY, I'M JENNA.
I'm an LA-based senior art director, designer, and Millennial/Gen-Z cusp who grew up in Honolulu, Hawaiʻi.
I got my start in the advertising industry making quick-turn social content for entertainment clients, but I'm always down to try something different—whether it's production planning, campaign-level ideation, or getting back to my roots to design something cool.
More things about me:
I went to the same high school as President Obama.
I adopted a Maltese/Poodle mix named Lola during COVID lockdown.
My all-time favorite movies are 500 Days of Summer, Kill Bill, and Parasite.
WHAT I'VE BEEN UP TO LATELY
THE SEO SECTION
- Entertainment: NBCUniversal, TikTok, Hulu, Amazon (Prime Video), Turner
- Tech: Adobe, Amazon (Alexa), Lyft
- QSR/Food/Beverage: Starbucks, Lemonade LA, Constellation Brands
- Everything Else: Toyota Service Centers, Johnson & Johnson, Potential Energy Coalition
- Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Premiere, Photoshop, InDesign, Lightroom, After Effects)
- Presentation design (Keynote, Google Slides, PowerPoint)
- DSLR photography + basic videography
- Social video content creation (filming + editing in-app)
- Basic Japanese (reading, writing, speaking)